Is This You?
Singers, if I offered to help you to belt any high song
you want in 7 days, using my online program
"From Vocal Strain To Healthy Belting in 7 Days",
- without you having to pay high amounts for private, year long singing lessons,
- without you having to suffer from vocal strain,
- without you having to switch into your head voice,
- without you wasting your time on random Youtube tutorials that don't focus on belting,
- without you having to pay monthly membership fees,
Would You Take Me Up On That Offer?
Watch This Video To See What's Included
I offer SPLIT PAYMENTS on the checkout page.
Here's What You Get In The 7 Days Belting Program:
Step-by-step Lessons Including:
- The Singer's Breath, The ONLY Breathing Technique EVERY Singer Should Be Using
- The 3 Support Levels For Voice Control
- How To Use The Crybaby Singing Method For Amazing And Fast Belting Results
- How To Use The Baby Sigh Technique For Low Volume Belting (Pop, Musical, Jazz, Quiet & High Songs)
- How To Use The Baby Whine Technique For Mid Volume Belting (Pop, R'n'B, Neo Soul, Jazz, Musical, High Songs In A Middle Loud Volume)
- How To Use The Baby Shout Technique For High Volume Belting (Pop, Soul, Rock, Punk, Blues, Gospel, Musical, High Songs In A Loud Powerful Volume)
- How To Use The Baby Scream Technique For Very High Volume Belting (Pop, Soul, Rock, Metal, Gospel, Blues, High Songs In A Very Loud Powerful Volume)
A TASTE OF THE LESSONS INSIDE:
... 20+ more video lessons waiting for you inside!
PLUS Bonus Material Including:
- All Video Lessons Written Out (pdf)
- 49 Audio Exercises & Exercise Playbacks That Focus On Belting
- Infographics On Vocal Anatomy, Breathing, Singing From The Diaphragm, Vowel Modification,
- Fillable Range Checklists, Daily Progress Checklists and Rules & Limits Cheat Sheets Made For You To Check Your Progress
- 15 Extra Video Exercises For Tongue, Jaw, Breathing, Singing From The Diaphragm
- Daily Practice Tasks For Your Fast Progress
- Famous Singer Examples For You To Learn, Hear and Compare The 4 Different Belting Sounds Baby Sigh, Baby Whine, Baby Shout and Baby Scream
A TASTE OF THE EXERCISES INSIDE:
TESTIMONIALS FROM SOME OF MY WONDERFUL STUDENTS:
Anna helped me with a song I had to sing at a wedding. Without her help I would have cancelled it, because it was too hard to get my voice up. My voice broke and it sounded just thin.
I felt embarrassed and a little desperate that I couldn’t sing it, although I’m not a beginner. Now I can sing it in the original tune. The couple was so touched by my performance, the groom even cried. What a development after only a handful of lessons! Worth every cent! Thank you!
I strongly recommend learning from Anna. She helped me with belting song parts, which I needed for my musical show. My voice doesn’t break anymore when I sing higher.
Anna’s concept is easy to understand and she is fun to work with. It was like working with a cheerleading vocal instructor, who motivated me and believed in me. The lessons were great and we laughed a lot, too!
Sometimes I can’t believe how strong my voice comes out. It feels so amazing! Before the lessons I didn’t know that I could sing this way.
The lessons are fun and motivating!
Questions & Answers
What are the payment options?
There are two secure payment methods you can choose: PayPal and Stripe for Credit Card payments.
I use Stripe and Paypal, because everyone knows them and they’re safe. I use Thrive Cart as my payment tool, it’s all safe and you can pay with your credit card and all your Paypal accounts.
Can I pay in different currencies?
Of course, so if you are from the USA, England, or Asia, don’t worry, because you can simply use your local currency. PayPal and Stripe will automatically convert it into Euros at no extra cost for you.
There are currency converters online and you can check the price in your local currency.
For example here: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
What does "Prices subject to VAT" mean?
All prices are subject to local VAT laws and regulations for European Customers ONLY! The price quoted excludes European VAT and is still to be added to the total cost, depending on your country.
Is the program live? Do I need to show up at a particular time?
You don’t need to show up anywhere live. 100% of the course materials are pre-recorded and available in your Member’s Area anytime you want to access or review the lessons. You won’t miss a lesson and can learn in your safe space at home.
Can I access the online with mobile devices?
Yes! The belting course is mobile responsive and you can access it on all devices.
Can I buy just certain modules, not the entire program?
You need to understand the whole concept, because all things are interrelated.
This is why most singers get very poor or just little results when trying to learn from single Youtube tutorials.
It’s not just about simply belting it out once, it’s about the entire anatomy knowledge and a healthy vocal technique foundation that is a must before you can get the results you want. You get my proven practices, and need to follow them step by step - only this way you are prepared for any songs that you want to belt in the future This is why I don’t sell single modules.
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, I have a 14-days money back guarantee.
If you go through the entire program, do all of the work and don't get results within 7 days, ask me for help. I'll do my best to solve the problem, so you can get results in the following 7 days. If you don’t get results until day 14 after your purchase, you get your money back.
I know that the technique I teach works and I give you all my knowledge, skills and exercises to make you able to release your true voice power. The question is, will you take advantage of my course by putting in the time and effort? You decide.
Is it really possible to learn belting in 7 days?
When you focus on the right exercises, it is. I’ve had students, who belted 10 minutes after I showed them the exercises - so it’s totally possible and I am all for fast results.
The course is broken down into daily lessons that build up on each other. I recommend taking 1-3 hours per day. But if you can decide to learn in your own pace, of course.
The most important thing is that you understand what you learn, so please go day by day to go through the lessons and exercises.
Is it the course right for me, even if I don’t have a band yet?
Absolutely. The earlier you learn about the right vocal technique, the better. You’ll be more confident, if you go into a rehearsal prepared and able to sing and belt even the difficult phrases.
If you decide to stay solo, this online course will help you to improve your belting skills fast.
“What if I don’t have the talent?”
Talent is totally overrated. As every professional singer knows: it’s only 2% talent and 98% focused practice. Learning something new, especially belting is all about having belief and practicing with a proven technique.
“What if I don’t have the right voice for belting?”
It doesn’t matter what anyone said to you about your voice, belting is natural and you already did it when you were a child. Don’t let anyone tell you can’t do this or that. You can do it, you definitely can belt.
“Am I too old to learn belting?”
Absolutely not! Learning to belt is more about desire, consistency, practice and following through than anything else. If you want to sing and belt, then do it. It doesn’t matter how old you are. Look at Steven Tyler and Mick Jagger, they are in their seventies.